Superior single with Terrace
Last available places!
Seville has an exceptional climate. So what better than enjoying your own space with a terrace? A fully-equipped room with everything you need.
- Fully-equipped private bathroom.
- Individual heating and air conditioning.
- Air ionisation system to protect against viruses.
- Fully furnished: flip-up bed base storage, desk and shelves, mirror, wardrobe.
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, sink and cupboards.
- Weekly cleaning.
- Weekly change of sheets and towels.
- High-speed Wi-Fi in rooms and all parts of the residence.
- Electricity and gas bills included.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
- Full board every day, with healthy, varied menus.
- Unlimited use of communal areas: co-working zones, gym, chill zone, snack zone, gardens and swimming pool.
- ONE PLUS Activities.
Close to everything you need
University campuses are spread throughout the whole of the city of Seville, but the Los Bermejales district is the main university area. And this is where ONE Sevilla is located, opposite the Reina Mercedes Campus, just a short step from the Ramón y Cajal Campus and the Rectorate. And if you need to travel to the Loyola or the Pablo de Olavide University or the Cartuja Campus, nearby shuttle and bus services will take you there.
All around us, you will find a complete range of services and leisure opportunities so that you can enjoy everything the city has to offer. And, moreover, from the very beginning, you can make friends in the activities we offer you in the ONE PLUS Activity Programme. You will feel at home from the very first day. And we will be right next to you for anything you need.
If you want to make a reservation
- Fill in the form through this link to apply for a place HERE.
- Within a maximum period of three days and once the place has been awarded, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the reservation of the place (€ 160).
- Before August 31, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the deposit (€ 700) and the first monthly payment (the amount will vary depending on the type of room).
- Once you come to settle in the residence, you will sign the accommodation contract.