Can you imagine sharing a room and making friends right away? A great option, and even more so when you have your own space. Discover our well-lit, fully-equipped rooms.
- Fully-equipped private bathroom.
- Individual heating and air conditioning.
- Air ionisation system to protect against viruses.
- Fully furnished: flip-up bed base storage, desk and shelves, mirror, wardrobe.
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, sink and cupboards.
- Weekly cleaning.
- Weekly change of sheets and towels.
- High-speed Wi-Fi in rooms and all parts of the residence.
- Electricity and gas bills included.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
- Full board every day, with healthy, varied menus.
- Unlimited use of communal areas: co-working zones, gym, chill zone, snack zone, gardens and swimming pool.
- ONE PLUS Activities.
Close to everything you need
If you have chosen to study in Seville, enjoy the city’s best student zone in the Bermejales district. ONE Sevilla is in the heart of a unique location, very close to the main university campuses, such as the Reina Mercedes Campus, just a stone’s throw from the residence, or the Ramón y Cajal Campus and the Rectorate. But you will also be very well connected with the rest of the campuses, such as the Loyola University, with a nearby shuttle service, or the buses that will take you to the Cartuja Campus and the Pablo de Olavide University.
And for your leisure time, the residence is surrounded by a whole range of services and opportunities, in addition to those that ONE Sevilla brings you to help you make new friends. We will be with you all the way to make the most of university life.
If you want to make a reservation
- Fill in the form through this link to apply for a place HERE.
- Within a maximum period of three days and once the place has been awarded, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the reservation of the place (€ 160).
- Before August 31, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the deposit (€ 700) and the first monthly payment (the amount will vary depending on the type of room).
- Once you come to settle in the residence, you will sign the accommodation contract.