Superior Double with Terrace
Last available places!
A perfect room to share. A large, fully-equipped room with a terrace. Can you imagine a better place to be with your new friends?
- Fully-equipped private bathroom.
- Individual heating and air conditioning.
- Air ionisation system to protect against viruses.
- Fully furnished: flip-up bed base storage, desk and shelves, mirror, wardrobe.
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, sink and cupboards.
- Weekly cleaning.
- Weekly change of sheets and towels.
- High-speed Wi-Fi in rooms and all parts of the residence.
- Electricity and gas bills included.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
- Full board every day, with healthy, varied menus.
- Unlimited use of communal areas: co-working zones, gym, chill zone, snack zone, gardens and swimming pool.
- ONE PLUS Activities.
Close to everything you need
Seville is a compendium of lively streets, culture and history, blessed with an exceptional climate. Thousands of students choose the city every year for their university studies.
ONE Sevilla is located in the heart of the University district, opposite the Reina Mercedes Campus and close to other campuses, such as the Ramón y Cajal Campus and the Rectorate. Nearby, there are bus and shuttle services to other University centres, including the Cartuja Campus and the Loyola and Pablo de Olavide Universities.
You’ll feel at home from the very beginning in a city that welcomes you, and in a lively student community. You will make new friends to last a lifetime as you enjoy our activities. And we will be right beside you in the early days.
If you want to make a reservation
- Fill in the form through this link to apply for a place HERE.
- Within a maximum period of three days and once the place has been awarded, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the reservation of the place (€ 160).
- Before August 31, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the deposit (€ 700) and the first monthly payment (the amount will vary depending on the type of room).
- Once you come to settle in the residence, you will sign the accommodation contract.