Enjoy your own private space. A room just for you, furnished with all you need to rest and study. And always with natural light.
- Fully-equipped private bathroom.
- Individual heating and air conditioning.
- Air ionisation system to protect against viruses.
- Fully furnished: flip-up bed base storage, desk and shelves, mirror, wardrobe.
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, sink and cupboards.
- Weekly cleaning.
- Weekly change of sheets and towels.
- High-speed Wi-Fi in rooms and all parts of the residence.
- Electricity and gas bills included.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
- Full board every day, with healthy, varied menus.
- Unlimited use of communal areas: co-working zones, gym, chill zone, snack zone, gardens and swimming pool.
- ONE PLUS Activities.
Close to everything you need
There aren’t just one or two or three. There are thousands of places to discover in Seville. That is why our location is ideal, with easy access to a thousand things to choose from in the city and in the different university zones.
ONE Sevilla is located in the heart of the university district, opposite the Reina Mercedes Campus and close to the Ramón y Cajal Campus and the Rectorate. It won’t take you long to get to other university sites, such as the Cartuja Campus, or the Loyola and the Pablo de Olavide Universities, thanks to the shuttle service operating close to the residence.
If you choose to study in Seville, choose ONE Sevilla to make the most of your university life. We will be with you, with a programme of leisure, cultural and sporting activities to enjoy with your classmates: ONE PLUS.
If you want to make a reservation
- Fill in the form through this link to apply for a place HERE.
- Within a maximum period of three days and once the place has been awarded, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the reservation of the place (€ 160).
- Before August 31, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the deposit (€ 700) and the first monthly payment (the amount will vary depending on the type of room).
- Once you come to settle in the residence, you will sign the accommodation contract.