For the purposes of the provisions of Basic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, Enjoy To Be Student S.L., (hereinafter, One Sevilla), whose Tax Identification Code is B-67390443, hereby informs the User that the company is the controller of the personal data files registered with the General Data Protection Registry in which his/her data are recorded and they are processed for the purpose of providing the services requested and sending information about our company which may be of interest.
1. What is the purpose of this Policy?
So you can quickly and accurately consult the following points about your private data:
• What information we gather about you
• Why we store it
• How we store and use it
• When and with whom we share it
2. Who is the processor of your personal data?
Enjoy To Be Student S.L., whose registered office is at Calle Pau Claris 97, planta 4a, puerta 1a 08009 Barcelona, Spain.
How can you contact Enjoy To Be Student S.L?
By e-mail at: email@example.com
3. Where do we obtain your data?
The data that we process has been obtained directly from you, on the forms you have accessed on our websites, either to apply for admission or to request information about our residence.
4. What do we use your data for?
• To manage the services that you request
• To meet our legal obligations and to prevent fraud
• Because it is in the interest of Enjoy To Be Student to get to know you better and for your experience to be personalised, and also to respond to requests for information, complaints and/or suggestions.
• For the purposes for which you have given consent and which we have described above.
• To inform you through our newsletter of all the important news and notifications of interest.
5. For how long?
Until you request the cancellation of your non-academic personal data, either by e-mail, by telephone or in person at the residence.
6. Is it lawful for us to use your data?
It is lawful for several reasons. Firstly, because we need to use your data in order to meet the Terms and Conditions which you have accepted in your contract with us; otherwise, we would not be able to provide the Service.
Secondly, to send you news. Lastly, we try to improve our Service and prevent fraud, and we undertake market studies since this is a legitimate interest which is also beneficial to you.
7. Do we share your data with third parties?
No. The personal data that you provide to us will be processed only for services directly related to the residence. It is possible that we have to share this data with authorities or public bodies where this is required by law or in order to obtain official certificates.
8. What are your rights?
We hereby inform you that you have and you may exercise the following rights:
• Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not One Sevilla is processing personal data which concerns you and, if so, to access that data.
• Right of portability: you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to transmit the data to another entity.
• Right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
• Rights to erasure: you may request the erasure of the data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
• Right to object: under certain circumstances, you may object to the processing of your personal data. In such a case, One Sevilla will cease to process your data, except on compelling legitimate grounds or for the exercise of possible legal claims.
• Right to the restriction of processing: under certain circumstances as established under current data protection regulations, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data.
You can exercise these rights by e-mail, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, calling 622229435. They may also be exercised in person at the residence or at Enjoy To Be Student S.L., whose registered office is at Calle Pau Claris 97, planta 4a, puerta 1a 08009 Barcelona, Spain.
9. Will this Policy be modified?
It is possible that the policy may be modified in the future, but you will be notified before you are affected. Any changes in our privacy policies will always be in strict compliance with the law and in all cases taking into account the best interests of the user.
Enjoy to be Student S.L. hereby informs users that cookies may be used when they visit the different screens and pages of the website
What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file that a server may store on the browser of a device in order to store information about the user. The cookie identifies the specific device and can only be read by the website that stored it on the device.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and cannot therefore contain or spread a virus or other malware, and it cannot be longer than 4,000 characters.
What are cookies for?
The purpose of cookies is to record user preferences (language, country, beginning of the session, characteristics of the browser, information regarding the use of our website, etc.)
By recording your preferences, we would not, for example, have to ask you your country every time you visit our website. We will know your Operating System and the browser on the device you are using so that we can offer you a better browsing experience.
Cookies can help our website to distinguish the user’s browser as a returning visitor and save and record any preferences established by the user on the visit to the site, personalise the homepage, identify what parts of the website have been visited and keep a record of selections in a “shopping cart”, among other functions.
Enjoy to be Student S.L. can use the cookies to recognise users who have already visited our website and offer them a better, more personalised service. They may also be used to obtain information regarding the date and time of the user’s last visit, to measure traffic within the website itself and to estimate the number of visits, so that Enjoy to be Student S.L. can focus and adjust the services and promotions more effectively.
Types of cookie
Cookies can be classified by the entity that manages them, the length of time they remain active or by their purpose. Some cookies can be included in more than one category.
• Own cookies: These are the cookies sent to the user’s terminal by a computer or domain managed by Enjoy to be Student S.L. Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal by a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity which processes the data obtained by the cookies.
• Session cookies: These are cookies which gather data while the user is accessing a website.
• Persistent cookies: These are cookies in which the data remains stored on the terminal and may be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the cookie manager, and may vary from a few minutes to several years.
• Technical cookies: These are cookies used internally and are necessary for the operation of the website.
• Analytical cookies: These are cookies which allow statistical information on user activity to be gathered. This information is anonymised and allows browsing on our website to be optimised in order to improve the service provided to users.
• Personalisation cookies: These are cookies which allow users to access the service under general, predefined conditions, according to criteria contained on the user terminal, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from the location where the service is accessed, etc.
• Advertising cookies: These are cookies which allow the most efficient possible management of advertising spaces, if any, which the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, on the basis of criteria such as published content or the frequency with which advertisements are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies which allow the most efficient possible management of advertising spaces, if any, which the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling specific profiling in order to show advertising based on user behaviour.
Purpose of the cookies.
The table below shows a list of the cookies on our websites with a brief description of their purpose. We assure you that none of these cookies records information that can personally identify you. Some cookies personalise your visit, others remember your preferences, while others provide us with visitor statistics.
2 Years from configuration
Used to distinguish users. It is a Google Analytics cookie. Further information
Used to determine the refresh ratio. It is a Google Analytics cookie..
2 Years from configuration
This cookie is usually installed on the first visit. If the cookie is deleted manually, it will be re-installed on the following visit with a new ID. In most cases, this cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our website and is updated with each page view. This cookie also has a unique Google Analytics ID that ensures both the validity of the ID and its accessibility as an additional security measure. Further
2 Years from each update
This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session on our website. When a user views a page on our website, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, it will create a new one. Each time the user visits a different page, this cookie is updated to expire after 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session in 30-minute intervals. The cookie expires when the user ceases to visit our website for a period of more than 30 minutes.
APISID, HSID, NID,
2 years from installation
This cookie records user preferences and other information on the Google services of the user. Further information
Historically, this cookie operated together with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user should be re-logged. Today, it is not used but it remains in place to maintain backward compatibility with the theurchin.js and ga.js codes Further
Protection and safeguards.
The user can configure the browser to accept or reject the cookies received or for the browser to notify when a server once to save or delete a cookie from the user’s computer. You can find instructions regarding security configurations on your browser.
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, click on the Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
• If you use Firefox, click on the Tools menu > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
• If you use Google Chrome, click on the Settings menu > Privacy.
• If you use Safari, click on the Preferences menu > Security.
• If you use Opera > Settings > Delete personal information.
• If you use a native browser on your mobile device, Settings > Delete data or Privacy and Security*
* May vary, depending on the version of the operating system
Consult the “Help” section that you will find in the Tools menu of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, but some of the features of our online services may not function correctly or maybe more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow users to activate an in-private mode which always deletes cookies after your visit. Depending on the browser, the in-private mode may have different names. Below is a list of common browsers and the different names of the in-private mode:
– Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
– Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
– Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing
– Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing
– Browser: Incognito tab
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the in-private mode. You can continue visiting our website even though your browser is using in-private mode, but the user experience may not be optimal and some features may not function.
Furthermore, you can also manage the storage of cookies on your browser using the Tools menu as follows:
• Ghostery: ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com/es/
Please accept Enjoy to be Student S.L. cookies, as they help us to obtain more accurate data that will enable us to improve the content and design of our websites and adapt it to your preferences.