Start getting to know people by sharing a room. Personal space for each one, with all you need to rest and study. And always with natural light.
- Fully-equipped private bathroom.
- Individual heating and air conditioning.
- Air ionisation system to protect against viruses.
- Fully furnished: flip-up bed base storage, desk and shelves, mirror, wardrobe.
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, sink and cupboards.
- Weekly cleaning.
- Weekly change of sheets and towels.
- High-speed Wi-Fi in rooms and all parts of the residence.
- Electricity and gas bills included.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
- Full board every day, with healthy, varied menus.
- Unlimited use of communal areas: co-working zones, gym, chill zone, snack zone, gardens and swimming pool.
- ONE PLUS Activities.
Cerca de todo lo que necesitas
Thousands of students choose to come to Seville to study every year due to the numerous undergraduate and master’s degrees offered by the different universities. But also because this city has a character all of its own, with abundant cultural and leisure opportunities and an exceptional climate.
At ONE Sevilla you will find it easy to switch between the different university campuses, some within walking distance (Reina Mercedes, Ramón y Cajal and the Rectorate). But not only that. The residence is surrounded by a wide range of services and leisure opportunities. And don’t miss the ONE PLUS Activity Programme. Fun plans for your classmates and friends.
If you want to make a reservation
- Fill in the form through this link to apply for a place HERE.
- Within a maximum period of three days and once the place has been awarded, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the reservation of the place (€ 160).
- Before August 31, you must make the payment, through the web, of the amount of the deposit (€ 700) and the first monthly payment (the amount will vary depending on the type of room).
- Once you come to settle in the residence, you will sign the accommodation contract.